The biomass pellet machine is a machine that processes agricultural waste such as straw into fuel pellets. With the rise in coal prices, more and more people use biomass fuel pellets. Of course, more and more people are making fuel pellets.
Although the biomass fuel pellet machine is easy to learn, we still need to pay attention to some details when using it.
If we can't develop a good use habit and operate at will, it will inevitably lead to an increase in the failure rate in machine production, so we will incur unnecessary maintenance costs, and the maintenance time will naturally delay our production. . However, if the operating regulations can be followed, the service life of the machine will be increased, and there will be fewer failures in production. And these invisibly increase our profits.
So what should we pay attention to when using the pellet machine?
1. When installing a new machine, ask the supplier to arrange for the installation, and do not install it yourself. If you install it yourself, the supplier will not be responsible for the failure of the machine due to some details. The loss is yours.
2. After installation and commissioning, if you feel that it is not suitable, you should promptly report to the installer. The installer will make timely adjustments according to the needs of the customer, so as to avoid disputes arising from dissatisfaction with the location of the production line in the later stage.
3. During normal production, the installation and operation instructions must be strictly followed, the sequence must be clearly defined, and the machine must be maintained and maintained in time.
4. Before turning on the machine, make sure that there are no hard objects in the machine. Avoid the damage of ring touch and pressure roller,
5. When shutting down, be sure to use oil for punching to ensure the smoothness of the discharge on the second day.